Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Oink Oink Year!

Happy Year of da Pig 2007!

Well, in case u are wonderin how come i've still got time to post a blog & not out somewhere bai4 nian2, it's bcos this year my family will not be visitin m'sia on chu1yi1 as in past years! (cos my relatives' all comin over to visit us instead! mum actually only told me coldly a few days ago "oh, we will zobo & wait for pple to come visit - wat a cool reply! ha!"

Year of the Dog has been one of the most amazing years i've had in all my 27 years! and i gotta definitely thank Nayr for being the catalyst of everything. Love ya =)

I visited so many places in a year (burned quite a big hole in pocket). Bali (I really miss Bali), Sengarang Indonesia (twice!), Taiwan, Thailand & Japan!

Since i mentioned Japan, must definitely mention that Nayr did the sweetest thing for me in Dec 07, during our trip to Japan. i really didn't expect the proposal to come at all! to think i'm usually smart enough to see through his moves - but somehow not this time.

And to think i was the one who planned the trip itinerary - it was supposed to be a ultra-packed schedule that day, and i was even in a grouchy mood that mornin and we were supposed to meet someone else after that- imagine how jittery he must have felt then... anyway, his romantic proposal that night at the top of tokyo towers is still deeply etched in my memories - and of course, i said yes. =)

So... this year is going to be a really really busy year for us, prep for weddin and everything...

phew!

No comments: