Monday, February 26, 2007

Dads have super powers

I just opened an online trading account with KE brokerage, coz it's been something that I have been wanting to do and learn... the opportunity came up as one of my Hall friends started working as a remiser, so got all the forms signed etc and just got my account last week.

So what happened was that I bought one lot of this local company for a few hundred bucks, just for testing of the system, nothing too serious... quite exciting to see the numbers jump up and down on the STI sia.

2 days later, my mother suddenly came into my room and started scolding me for wasting money by buying the stock! Imagine lah, I just woke up and my mum started scolding me while I had this just woke up "huh? simi dai zi" look. Turns out that my father, dunno where he found out from, knew exactly what stock I bought and what I paid for it! Shen!

Dad then gave me some advice for buying which I will remember next time.. and I still dun know how he managed to find out! Shall just attribute this to Father's all-knowing special powers of their offspring.. hopefully this is something I will get in the future.. heheh

No comments: