Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy new year!

A big "Lelcome!" for everyone who drops by and hugz to Gnil for setting up this blog.

The year 2006 was certainly an exciting year for me, travelled a lot overseas and spent time with my darling... the highlight definitely was the Japan trip with the ring buying, proposal and secret planning! With thanks to Ah Foo and the JPYs .. Tokyo Tower would never be the same again for me and hope to visit there again someday

Come to think of it, 2006 was unlucky for me in terms of illnesses and injuries, I remembered I got 1x Sprained Ankle, 1 x deep cut at eye from clash of heads, 3 x flu bugs (I get these often) and 1 x torn knee ligament. So 2 days ago when I went to the temple, I prayed to the Tua Peh Kong that last year already Fan4 Tai4 Sui4 liao, so hope that this year has no problems for me and Gnil.

So far my luck has been good, won a bit from Mahjong and 21, so let's hope it continues!

To my darling Gnil, let's have a good year together and look forward to spending my future years with you baby

1 comment:

Gnil said...

yeah! this year we wun fan4tai4sui4!

& wil huat huat..

haha, huat ah!