Monday, January 14, 2008

A *Shining* and *Dazzling* 2007!

Gosh, realised I've not written a post since Aug07!!
..aiya, have been so busy leh.. esp with the big day coming..

anyway, the start to 2008 have been fabulous so far, and i'm sure it will be even better as the year goes on. =)

Hmm, come to think about it, the last qtr of 2007 has been quite *shining* and *dazzling*...
shall name a few shiny stuff here...

1. Movie "Stardust" - the way the female lead *shines* in the movie, somehow reminds me of carebears shine... =) such a sweet show!

2. My *dazzling* 四点金 =) - Thanks to ryan-mummy for splurging despite far far exceeding her budget! Shhh.. cannot tell ryan-daddy! haha!

3. My teeth - uh, they didnt exactly shine but i thought they were whiter after that gruelling, super-duper shocking and sensationally painful session at NTUC denticare BS.. (still wondering if it was worth all that pain..) ouch!

4. My diamond-peeled face. =) all that hours spent bi-monthly at the merciness of a facial beautician who speaks with a Malaysian-accent. (By the way, I was coerced into upgradin my already four-digit worth package with a US Eye Facial recently! Sigh.. all those $$ spent!)

5. Beads of shiny perspiration - tried to jog more now for a healthier me!
(my resolution for 2008 will be to jog more, maintain discipline to pop my supplements regularly and to ALWAYS put on my retainers! Oops, that's three resolutions!)

Cheers to 2008!

1 comment:

Lao Eh said...

Your Malaysian accent should improve leaps and bound lah.... hahaha